Get in Touch
For booking enquiries, please call us on:
Our opening hours are:
8.30am – 6.30pm / Monday – Friday
9.00am – 5.00pm / Saturday
10.00am – 4.00pm / Sunday
Alfa Travel Ltd, Euxton Lane, Euxton, Chorley, Lancashire, PR7 6AF
Discover the excitement and nostalgia of steam travel with a journey back in time on the Bodmin & Wenford Railway, Cornwall’s only full-size railway still operated by steam locomotives.
A murder on board sparks a mystery as characters and stories unfold at the station and in the carriages! Listen out for clues, question the suspects and piece together the puzzle to be in with the chance of winning a prize!
• 6 or 7 nights dinner, bed & breakfast at the Eliot Hotel, Newquay
• Evening excursion to Bodmin & Wenford Railway including Murder Mystery evening and a cream tea on board
• Excursions included – see itinerary for details
• Return travel from a local pick up point
• NO CHARGE for local pick up points or seat reservations (including front seats)
Very well situated close to Great Western and Tolcarne beaches, The Eliot Hotel is only a few yards from the sea front and within easy walking distance of the shops and harbour.