Get in Touch
For booking enquiries, please call us on:
Our opening hours are:
9:00am – 5.00pm / Monday – Friday
9.00am – 5.00pm / Saturday
10.00am – 4.00pm / Sunday
Alfa Travel Ltd, Euxton Lane, Euxton, Chorley, Lancashire, PR7 6AF
Experience the lives of the Crawley Family with a visit to stunning Highclere Castle – instantly recognisable as TV’s Downton Abbey. Set in over 1000 acres of grounds, Highclere is one of Britains most impressive inhabited castles.
• 4 nights dinner, bed & breakfast at the Royal Norfolk Hotel, Bognor Regis
• Entry to Highclere Castle, Grounds & Egyptian Exhibition
• Excursion to Chichester & Arundel
• Trip to Newbury & Highclere Castle
• Return travel from a local pick up point
• NO CHARGE for local pick up points or seat reservations (including front seats)
Situated in a delightfully sunny spot on the sea front with extensive lawns and superb Channel views, this exceptional Georgian building dates from the 1830s and has been visited by the Emperor Napoleon III of France and various descendants of Queen Victoria. The hotel is just a short walk from the pier and shops.